There is no shortage of mobile gambling apps on the market. Many of these are listed as games and are available in app stores. They are packed with in-app purchases, loaded with ads and serve very little purpose to the hardcore gambler or pokie player. However, there are also apps that were created by the online casinos, apps that let you play your favourite games on your device for real money. And because this is the mobile age, with everyone owning at least one mobile device, these apps are more prevalent than ever.
Pokies on your Mobile
To play pokies on your mobile device, regardless of whether it is a smartphone or a tablet, and regardless of what make or model it is, you simply need to visit the casino’s website, signup and then download their software. Some casinos even post their apps in the app stores, but this is not the case with the Android operating system, as Google do not allow real money gambling apps in the Google Play Store, so you have to download directly from the website.
Once you download, you can choose from an array of games. Many older and less popular games will probably not be available, but these days all newer pokies and table games are optimised for mobile use, and many developers have also gone through their back catalogue to make old favourites available as well.
The Best Mobile Casino
For us, there is no better casino than Spin Palace. This has always been at the forefront of change, so it was one of the very first online casinos to embrace the mobile revolution. Spin Palace uses the Microgaming software, which is one of the most compatible around and has a list of over 400 pokies available.
It also has several bonuses, available to new players as well as loyal players. This includes a new member bonus that rewards you with up to $1,000 in free cash as soon as you signup and make your first few deposits. On top of this you can also pickup a number of free spins, which you can use on as few or as many of the Spin Palace pokies as you want.
This bonus is available whether you signup through the desktop site or the mobile site, but make sure you have opted in before you commit and before you make your deposit, otherwise you could be missing out, and with so much free cash on offer, that would be a shame.
There is also a fantastic loyalty scheme to look out for.
The Spin Palace Loyalty Club
One of the best things about Spin Palace is the Spin Palace Loyalty Club. This allows you to earn points every time you play on the casino, and those points can then be turned into cash or prizes. If you are serious about your gambling and if you gamble a lot, this could be an invaluable feature, as it increases your return and helps to push you back in the black.
The Spin Palace Loyalty Club has several levels. These all require a certain number of points to unlock, and the higher in the levels you advance, the more points you will generate and the more prizes you can unlock.
Spin Palace Loyalty Club Special Days
Every weekday you can earn extra points and gain extra bonuses on the Spin Palace Loyalty Club. If you save your play for these days and use them well, then you can increase the points you receive, advance quickly through the levels and eventually get more cash back. These days are:
- Monday: Known as “Progressive Monday Madness”, you can earn double points on all progressive pokies. So, if you play these games anyway, then save your play for Monday, where pokies like Mega Moolah and Major Millions can boost your loyalty point balance. You can also earn double points for playing certain table games, providing they have a progressive jackpot.
- Tuesday: “Tuesday Treasures” offers double points on all of the blackjack and roulette variants available on the Spin Palace online casino. As with Monday, you can also earn double points for playing progressive pokies.
- Wednesday: These are what Spin Palace refers to as “Winning Wednesdays”, where you can earn twice as many points as usual for playing pokies and table games that have just been launched.
- Thursday: “Thunderous Thursdays” let you earn more points for playing the popular pokies, “Thunderstruck” and “Thunderstruck II”. These are not everyone’s favourite games, but they have high payouts and with double points on offer, it’s worth giving them a try.
- Friday: The final weekday rewards you with triple points on a number of selected pokies and table games, with an emphasis on progressive pokies, blackjack and roulette.