Neteller was once one of the biggest payment providers in the online gambling industry. When it was first launched there was very little competition and the only really rival, PayPal, refused to offer their services to online gambling sites. Back then, it was chaos. Everyone wanted to use web wallets and no one could. Then Neteller came along and gained a reputation as a life saver.
It grew huge off the back of this industry. Online gambling wasn’t the only reason it was created, but it soon accounted for more than $9 out of every $10 processed through the service. When PayPal saw this, they removed the restrictions and then many others did the same. After that, Neteller lost its domination, but it had grown into a big enough brand to maintain its respect.
These days Nettler still has a large following and it is very popular down here in Australia. Everyone who loves using web wallets to gamble, everyone who hates PayPal and everyone who appreciates simplicity just loves this service, and so they should.
Neteller on Online Casinos: The Pros
All of the following benefits are why Neteller has proved to popular in the past and why it continues to be one of the best options for Aussie gamblers and gamblers around the world:
- Fees: There are very few fees with Neteller. So much so, in fact, that it is considered to be the cheapest web wallet out there, much less so than services like PayPal and even Skrill.
- Accessibility: Because of the history of Neteller, there are more sites that accept this service than there are than accept PayPal. Neither of these come close to Skrill, which can be found wherever there are web wallet casinos, but still incredibly common and widespread.
- Easy to Use: It is very easy to get yourself started with a Neteller With PayPal and Skrill you need to run all kinds of verification checks and that can make life very difficult for gamblers. On Neteller, it’s all straightforward and it doesn’t take very long.
- Features: There are not as many features on Neteller as you will find on PayPal, but there are many ways that Neteller is actually better than PayPal.
Neteller on Online Casinos: The Cons
Of course, no service is perfect and Neteller is no exception to that rule. There are a few things that we do not like about Neteller and a few things that are likely to let you down as an online casino gambler seeking to use this service.
- Limited Availability Elsewhere: While Neteller is common on online casinos, it is not that common on other sites. One of the best thing about web wallets is that you can use them to deposit and withdraw, before spending your winnings on gifts, groceries, clothes and everything else. That is quite tricky on Neteller, because it’s just not used elsewhere.
- Fading Popularity: Thanks to the current dominance of PayPal and Skrill, as well as the rise in popularity of services like POLi, Neteller is no longer what it once was and there is a good chance that it just won’t be around ten years from now. Enjoy it while you can, and support it if you want to keep using it, but bear in mind that Neteller is owned by the same company behind Skrill, and because that service is bigger, they might merge the two and/or dissolve Neteller.
How to Use Neteller to Gamble Online
The first thing you need is a Neteller account, which will take just a few minutes of your time. From there you are ready to go on the casino of you choice. Check the links at the top of this page to see which online casinos fit the bill, give your details and then make a deposit. That’s it; it’s that simple.
Just bear in mind that all casino bonuses are still valid if you use Neteller, and that many of them will even given you an extra bonus if you use it. That’s because the casinos prefer these methods as much as the players do, and they are happy to do what they can in order to convince you to signup. These bonuses are often just 10% or 20%, but every little bit helps and if you’re making a big deposit then that little bit extra can go a very long way.
The Best Neteller Online Casinos in Australia
There are many great Neteller casinos out there that are available to Australian players. The problem is, this industry is constantly changing. Casinos end up disappointing players. They stop working hard and offering new games and they even end up on casino blacklists.
At one point we created lists of the best sites, including the Neteller casinos. We updated these every few months, but even that wasn’t good enough in this rapidly evolving industry. So, now we have gotten rid of these lists and instead we make updates every day.
The best Neteller casinos will be fed into our casino graphics every day. You can find this at the top of most pages on this site and also on the homepage. If you see a link to it then it means it is at the very top of our list for that particular day. If that link remains, then it means we have determined that the site continues to be the best one out there right now.