These days, most online casinos accept PayPal as both a deposit option and a withdrawal option. So, if you’re looking to use some of your PayPal balance to take a few spins on this famous wheel, then you shouldn’t have an issue. And that is especially true here in Australia, where gambling is at its most popular and where gambling sites are common.
In this article we’ll take a look at the game of roulette, at ways that you can use your PayPal balance to play it and ways that you can get more out of it. This game is a mainstay in casinos around the world and is one of the oldest gambling games on earth. However, it’s one that you either love or hate, because while roulette is hugely popular with some, others hate it and stay away from it.
Roulette Tips and Strategies
Roulette is a game of chance. There is no way that you can beat it on a consistent basis, at least not without cheating. However, there are things that you can do to increase your chances of winning, and to make sure that you do all you can to stay in the black, or at least avoid being too deep in the red.
- Bankroll: Always make sure that you play to a budget and that you never bet more than you can afford to lose. A bankroll is not just for professional gamblers. Everyone can benefit from it. In fact, this is where PayPay can play a role, as you can store your bankroll in your PayPal account.
- Mindset: Don’t get angry, don’t get frustrated and don’t tell yourself that you have won before you have even played. In fact, as soon as you deposit, you should write that money off. That way, a win is a bonus and a lose is to be expected.
- The Right Sites: If you choose the right casino to play on, then you can secure big bonuses, loyalty schemes and other extras that help you to earn a profit at the end of a session. We will look at one of the best sites that can help you with this below.
- The Right Games: As we shall see below, the variant of roulette that you play is also important, because while they all look the same, there are small differences that could have a huge impact on whether you are up or down at the end of a session.
In our opinion, the best PayPal casino, without question, is Spin Palace. This online casino has been around for a number of years, and as well as PayPal, they also accept a number of other banking options. You can use most of these, PayPal included, to deposit and to withdraw, and there are no fees associated with it.
But where does the Spin Palace casino stand when it comes to games of roulette? Well, Spin Palace uses Microgaming, which is generally considered to be one of the biggest and best gaming developers, and as a result, you can find all of the following roulette variants on the Spin Palace casino:
- French Roulette: This is the original roulette, and it is also the best. Roulette was initially a game that offered fairly generous odds, but over time, these changed. By the time it was introduced across all of Europe, the house edge had climbed slightly, and when it made it to the United States, it climbed considerably. If you want to play the original and the best, if you want the best returns, then this is the variant that you need to play.
- European Roulette: There are some slight differences between this version and the French roulette version mentioned above. The wheel and the board is very similar, with only slight tweaks, and the same goes for the gaming screen, which has undergone a colour change and little else.
- American Roulette: There are no zeros on this wheel, which is why American Roulette has a higher house edge than the two games above (both of which have just a single zero). There are some other changes here as well, and while American Roulette looks interesting, the odds are just too high to appeal to hardcore gamblers, especially when there are so many better alternatives.
- Multi-Table Roulette: This is an interesting take on this game of chance. With this game you play a total of 8 wheels at once, using the same board that you use on the games mentioned above.
- Premier Roulette: This is probably the most attractive roulette variant on Spin Palace, and it’s interesting enough to warrant a few plays. But for us, the odds are just not good enough to put this ahead of French Roulette.